- General information
- through information voluntarily entered in forms
- by collecting “cookies” [see: “cookies” policy].
- The website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are intended for using the website’s pages. The operator uses such files to:
- a) the ability to log in and maintain user sessions on each subsequent page of the website
- b) matching the content of the website to the user’s individual preferences – the files recognize his device to display the page in accordance with his preferences
- c) to create anonymous statistics excluding the possibility of user identification.
- In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have prepared internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their implementation and constantly check their compliance with relevant legal acts, such as the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and Community law.
- By default, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be placed on the User’s end device by default. These settings can be changed by the User in such a way as to block the automatic handling of “cookies” in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are sent to the user’s devices.
- Website Users can change cookie settings at any time. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The Website Operator informs that changes to the settings in a given web browser may prevent the correct operation of websites.